14 Responses to Participate in Wall.fm Quality Group!

1. Chris C says:

When I click the link “Read here how to apply”, it takes me nowhere. :-)

2. Danny Bias says:

The links that you posted for the Quality Group does not work…….

3. Neil says:

Hello I received an email that was for an invite to the “Quality Group.
    When I clicked on the link “Read here how to apply” is goes to a search box. I am not sure what is going on but I would like to participate in the program. Any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

4. Shannon Rae says:

Links both say ‘not found’.

5. Tim peArson says:

I’m interested in the quality group

6. Friendies says:

When we click ‘Read Here how to apply’ we get the error “Not Found”?

7. gerardo antonio vazquez alfaro says:

THANKS.. but I cannot aplly for you inivtation beacuse the link is broken

your.
    ing. gerardo antonio vazquez algaro

8. I would desire to be qualified to Participate in Wall.fm Quality Group! I am a Php Web Developer and have been very exited in watching Wall.fm and Oxwall Grow. I am a Disabled person with a desire to upgrade but have not been able due to monetary reasons. I am not begging,, and i will have enough to upgrade soon. I have shared your ideas with others and too somewhat of a success. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yours Truly Robin D.

9. marcella says:

the link ‘read here how to apply’ for the Quality Group Program is broken :-(

10. Kashi says:

Hello,can i ask you something? I can’t participate for that event.That link was broken.

11. I want to join the quality group program and recieve my free upgrade to pro. However when I click the link in your email it says page not found

12. Emil says:

Hello,

I’m sorry, the link was broken, now it’s corrected. Thank you.

13. Dragon says:

Hi

I send you a mail for the invite code, you have not replied back to me, at the mail I have send you, can you please reply.

Thanks