Profile and group cover images
What was started by Facebook and adopted by other social networks is now available at your Wall.fm website, too. Activate the new plugins in your admin area.
Who viewed me
It’s OK to look. It’s OK to engage. Users can see who visited their profile. Activate the new plugin in your admin area.
New theme: Showcase
Expect us to keep adding amazing new themes. It’s our goal to make your website stand out.
And of course, we are making a lot of product improvements. We never stop doing that. Not because something is bad, but because a lot can be even better. Details:
- invite friends by email – for users in addition to inviting from Facebook and Google. Handy for small, dedicated purpose communities;
- email notifications – option to choose the time for them is back;
- user credits – can now be exchanged between users;
- tags – new, more convenient interface;
- my blog drafts – button available on “my blog” page;
- photos – redesigned photo view; “add new” button on the album page;
- index page widgets – permissions now managed directly; widget title issue fixed;
- RSS – items now open in a new tab;
- and tons more…
Wall.fm is strong, we are keeping a good pace of product development to help you, our customers, achieve your goal – to run the best online communities in the world. If you had any doubts before, there are no more reasons to hesitate.
Follow your passion, create your online community with Wall.fm now!