Good news for premium plans customers!
We are rolling out the new enhancements for handling your subscription payments. These are:
Credit card payments
PayPal payment option proved to be inconvenient and at times insufficient. That’s why we introduce the new payment gateway that solves both of these problems:
- You can securely store your card information in your account without worrying to have your subscriptions interrupted;
- Now we accept more cards from more places, so those who had problems before, can try out.
Your ongoing PayPal subscriptions will continue working and will add funds to your balance for automatic use by your existing sites. You don’t have to change anything about it unless you want to take control and enjoy the convenience of the new option.
- Cancel your PayPal subscription. You need to do it in your PayPal account (for the last time, yes);
- Add your card to your Wall.fm account.
From now on, your account has comprehensive invoice system. Here are the main benefits it brings:
- Track and download the history of what and when you paid by monitoring your past and ongoing payments;
- Get notified about unpaid invoices to ensure uninterrupted site availability, if you are not on automatic subscription;
- Get notified about approaching disk space and bandwidth limits;
- Browse your billing inbox to not miss any billing notifications.
Our pricing plans slightly changed. Namely:
- All plans have become slightly cheaper;
- The Ultimate plan has become waaay cheaper;
- Advertisement management is now available for the Starter plan and higher;
- Accepting user payments is now available for Ultimate plan.
You are welcome to check our pricing page.
Feel free to browse your account and get yourself familiar with the new changes. We hope you enjoy them while we continue to work on the product.
Thanks for creating with us!